Pronar T046 Single Axle Cattle and Livestock Trailer.
This is the most compact in the range of four cattle and livestock trailers. Comes with a generously long tailgate loading ramp.
Gross weight 5500 kg
Payload 3700 kg
Empty weight 1800 kg
Loading case 4160 x 2360mm (13 feet 8 inches by 7 feet 9 inches)
- Permissible total weight: 11000 kg
- Load capacity: 7850 kg
- Empty weight: 3150 kg
- Loading space: 13,4* m2
- Loading case inside length: 6290 mm
- Loading case inside width: 2240 mm
- Loading case inside height: 2100** mm
- Dimensions: length/width/height 8320/2550/2860 mm
- Sidewall height: 1500 mm
- Floor/sidewall thickness: 4/3 mm
- Platform height, measured from the ground (transport position/loading position): 700/200 mm
- Wheel track: 2160 mm
- Suspension: hydraulic, single axle
- Hitch-ring load: 2000 kg
- Tyres: 385/65R22.5
- Maximum speed: 40 km/h
- Tractor power requirement: 41.6/30.6 hp/kW
* surface without inner wheel arches
** height from the ground to the highest point of the canvas cover frame
- Hydraulically lowered loading case facilitating animal (un)loading
- Sidewalls made of profiled steel 3 mm
- Right – side front door facilitating access to transported animals
- Wide-opening rear door
- Sealed chequer plate floor with two drainage holes
- Chassis frame made of steel closed rectangular steel profiles
- Single – axe suspension equipped with 2 hydraulic cylinders fitted with drum brakes
- Hydraulic vibration shock absorbers
- Rigid drawbar integrated with frame to couple with lower or higher hitch of the tractor
- Drawbar towing hitch: rotary with towing eye 50 mm
- Drawbar support: telescopic with 1-section gear
- Braking system: double line pneumatic with manual braking force controller
- Crank hand brake
- 12V lighting installation (combined LED), with clearance lighting
- Cover frame with linking bars
- Laced cover
- Wheel chocks + galvanized racks
- Double-component chemically hardened painting materials, UV-resistant
- Sealed chequer plate floor with two drainage holes covered with 15 mm anti-sliding, granular resin layer
- Drawbar towing hitch: fixed upper with 40 mm towing eye
- Drawbar towing hitch: fixed ball-type K80 mm
- Drawbar support: hydraulic leg scissor-type with cut-off valve
- Braking system: double line pneumatic with automatic (ALB) braking power controller
- Braking system: hydraulic
- Cattle separating, movable, inner barrier on a sliding track
- Side rails for easy loading
- Inner barrier securing rear, two wing door
- Additional light in loading case
- Tube for documents
- Warning triangle
- Spare wheel winch, with crank
- Fixed internal partition with adjustable position
Call us to talk about a deal on one of our excellent cattle and livestock trailers and haul your herd in comfort and safety with one of our Pronar Cattle Trailers.
We offer an easy and reliable way to transport your cattle from pasture to pasture or to market. Look no further than our high-quality cattle trailers designed specifically for use with tractors.
Our cattle and livestock trailers are crafted from durable, corrosion-resistant materials to withstand years of farm use. The lightweight yet sturdy construction ensures safe and stable transport, while the rounded corners and smooth flooring prevent injury and stress to your livestock during transit.
The model on this page at 14 feet internal space is the smallest of the four trailers in the range. With our larger trailers we have a trailer to fit any herd. The low-profile designs allow for easy towing while still providing ample headroom inside. Large side doors enable easy loading and unloading of cattle, and the removable partitions let you customize spaces as needed.
Ventilation and airflow have been optimized to keep your herd comfortable on even the longest hauls. The trailer floors feature strategically placed drains and slip-resistant footing for solid stability.
Hitch up our cattle trailers to your tractor and feel confident knowing your animals are safe and secure. Whether you need to bring cattle in from the range or get them to market stress-free, our trailers will make the job easy and efficient.
Pronar supplies 800 tractor drawn trailers per month. The running gear and hydraulics are produced in house with build quality and conformity meeting very high Scandinavian standards meaning we can supply your trailer with the confidence of a 3 year warranty.
Choose from our four rugged, customizable trailers designed by farmers for farmers. Call us from our website contact details today to find the perfect cattle trailer to meet your needs!