Agritrend Mixer Bucket for tractor loader,
skid steer, back-hoe and telescopic.
The Agritrend mixer bucket range comes in 4 sizes with robust build assured with hardox wear-resistant steel used throughout and premium quality components.
Mixer buckets are ideal for quick and cost-effective mixing of high quality concrete with very fast mixing rates made possible by the helical mixer bucket auger which churns concrete to the centre for rapid results.
|Bucket Width||Total Width||Weight (kg)||Mix Capacity Cubic meters min/max||Oil Flow Litres/min||Price Nett of VAT|
|1.2||1.45||620||0.38 to 0.42||50-80||£4980|
|1.5||1.75||680||0.48 to 0.53||50-80||£5640|
|1.8||2.05||780||0.57 to 0.63||50-80||£5980|
|2.0||2.25||860||0.64 to 0.75||50-80||£6470|
Agritrend mixer buckets are made from hardox steel
Buckets have 12mm end plates and 8mm bottoms protected by hardox scuff plates
Helical mmixing auger churns material to the centre
Generously engineered hydraulic chain drive using 1 inch thick chain
630 litre version with total width 1.75m. Choice of 4 sizes
Robust grill made stronger with curved profile
Grill open: Showing 16mm X 22mm auger designed to churn to the middle. Centrally placed 155mm pouring outlet also shown
Showing hydraulically operated outlet
In position to mix and move at the same time
Comes with flexible pouring tube and electric control from the cab
Heavy duty bite edge
Mixer buckets are suitable for skid steer, excavators, tele-handlers, back-hoe loaders and loading shovels.
- Bucket sides are 12mm with back, front and bottom 8mm thickness.
- Hydraulic pump specification SMT4004MDGP max pressure 180 bar max oil flow 125 I/min . Flow requirement is 50-80 I/min.
Note: The 2 meter version has twin hydraulic motors.
- Spiral auger made from abrasion resistant steel with profile 16mm X 22mm. Churns to the centre for efficient mixing.
- The mixers have a hydraulic chain drive which is generously engineered for long life and reliability.
- Warranty and parts service from our 4 depots in the UK.
- Comes with hoses and electric cab control with 1.5m pouring tube. A solenoid operated valve block provides full mixing and pouring functions on a single double acting hydraulic circuit.
- Choice of bolt on or weld on Brackets and hoses from £115 plus VAT added to the price (bracket prices may vary)