Pronar T046-1 Double Axle Cattle and Livestock Trailer
This is the medium sized trailer in the range suitable to carry up to ten head.
Gross weight 8000 kg
Payload 5360 kg
Empty weight 2640 kg
Loading case 5960 x 2360mm (19 feet 6 inches by 7 feet 9 inches)
- Permissible total weight: 8000 kg
- Load capacity: 5360 kg
- Empty weight: 2640 kg
- Loading space: 14.1 m2
- Loading case inside length: 5960 mm
- Loading case inside width: 2360 mm
- Dimensions: length/width/height 7980/2515/3012 mm
- Sidewall height: 1350 mm
- Floor thickness (impregnated wood)/sidewalls (waterproof plywood): 30/18 mm
- Platform height, measured from the ground: 945 mm
- Wheel track: 2100 mm
- Suspension: tandem with leaf springs
- Hitch-ring load: 1000 kg
- Tyres: 11.5/80 15.3
- Maximum speed: 40 km/h
- Tractor power requirement: 41.6/30.6 hp/kW
- Platform with screwed plywood walls
- Wooden floor pretreated with deep-impregnating agent
- Sidewalls made of double-side laminated plywood 18 mm
- Side door at the front on the right side of the trailer (adopted to a loading case with plywood walls)
- Rear side - platform manually opened made of anti-sliding plywood with springs that easier opening and closing with additional anti-sliding, wooden ledges
- Springs facilitating opening and closing of the rear door
- Rectangular chassis frame made of high strength materials
- Rigid drawbar integrated with frame to couple with lower hitch of the tractor
- Drawbar towing hitch: rotary with towing eye 50 mm to couple with lower hitch of the tractor
- Drawbar support: supporting wheel
- Tandem suspension with leaf springs, fixed axles with 1090 mm wheelbase, equiped in drum brakes 300x60
- Braking system: single or double double line air
- Crank hand brake
- 12 V lighting system
- Loading platform made of waterproof anti-sliding plywood
- Unfolding side barriers on the loading platform
- Double-component chemically hardened painting materials, UV-resistant.
- Laced cover frame
- Wheel chocks + galvanized racks
- Platform painting color: green RAL6010 PRONAR
- Sealed chequer plate floor with two drainage holes covered with 15 mm anti-sliding, granular resin layer
- Drawbar towing hitch: fixed upper with 40 mm towing eye
- Drawbar towing hitch: fixed ball-type K80 mm
- Drawbar support: hydraulic leg scissor-type with cut-off valve
- Braking system: double line pneumatic with automatic (ALB) braking power controller
- Braking system: hydraulic
- Cattle separating, movable, inner barrier on a sliding track
- Side rails for easy loading
- Inner barrier securing rear, two wing door
- Additional light in loading case
- Tube for documents
- Warning triangle
- Spare wheel winch, with crank
- Fixed internal partition with adjustable position
The T046/1 featured here is the most popular of our excellent cattle and livestock trailers. Call us today to do a deal and haul your herd in comfort and safety with one of our Pronar Cattle Trailers.
We offer an easy and reliable way to transport your cattle from pasture to pasture or to market. Look no further than our high-quality cattle trailers designed specifically for use with tractors.
Our cattle and livestock trailers are crafted from durable, corrosion-resistant materials to withstand years of farm use. The lightweight yet sturdy construction ensures safe and stable transport, while the rounded corners and smooth flooring prevent injury and stress to your livestock during transit.
The model on this page at 19 feet 6 inches internal space is one of the two medium sized versions of the four trailers in the range for up to ten head of cattle. With our larger trailers we have a trailer to fit any herd. The low-profile designs allow for easy towing while still providing ample headroom inside. Large side doors enable easy loading and unloading of cattle, and the removable partitions let you customize spaces as needed.
Ventilation and airflow have been optimized to keep your herd comfortable on even the longest hauls. The trailer floors feature strategically placed drains and slip-resistant footing for solid stability.
Hitch up our cattle trailers to your tractor and feel confident knowing your animals are safe and secure. Whether you need to bring cattle in from the range or get them to market stress-free, our trailers will make the job easy and efficient.
Pronar supplies 800 tractor drawn trailers per month. The running gear and hydraulics are produced in house with build quality and conformity meeting very high Scandinavian standards meaning we can supply your trailer with the confidence of a 3 year warranty.
Choose from our four rugged, customizable trailers designed by farmers for farmers. Call us from our website contact details today to find the perfect cattle trailer to meet your needs!